Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanxgiving Break

It was soooooooo great to reconnect during the Thanxgiving break.


Somebody looked full even before the Thanxgiving dinner


Was THIS the highlight of the dinner?


or THIS?


no. It was THIS ...


Oliver's party. He sure knows how to throw ... parties and is very photogenic too.


Also the best of my visit home was my "home coming" party at the house of my managers. Elisabeth and Mark are the best! Its impossible to catch E on camera. Mark is better (when he doesn't look). 


I was put on the spot. I have no idea what i was saying. Californian wine does magic stuff.


My friend catholic priest went along with the flow except he knew what he was saying (as always).


Lots of people, catered food, limitless wine and gorgeous sunset. 


My friend Marco loves me. He drove from LA for the party. Tibest drove from Ethiopia


but i guess they came for the  ... after party. 


With Marco there are no dull moments. At the parties he always wants to play piano. Thats nice but ... what my neighbors will think? I guess they already know that i have that playing visitor.


After that everybody left, Lily went back to LA. All the fun died out. Its time to work. Back on the road to the state of Washington and Pennsylvania. I flew in very late to Seattle (that's why no pics), rented a car and drove to Sunnyside for 3 hours. Guess what! Its 22F in here. I like it! and also i like to blog with you!


This is so classy maaaaaaan!


No comments:

Post a Comment