Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finish Line!

the last trip through the swamps of Louisiana. 


Here we are at the finish line. We said our good byes and went home where the pillows are soft and the cats are fat.


Somebody was very surprised that i came back. 


Next day we were very busy x 2. 


in between i worked on a new project,


Brunhilda was getting ready for holidays and semi enjoyed it. 


An urban look is in style in this house. At least she doesn't look like turkey. 


Happy Thanxgiving everybody!!! 

Keep checking me. For the next few days i will update you with my home adventures and next week i am going on the road again for 8 days. I might be a little inconsistent but i will continue my blog. Its ... holidays!!! Happy naps to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rudolf,
    Hope you had a great Thanxgiving and rested!!

    Ella, my 6-year old grandaughter, and I are still listening to your CD. She loved the Brunhilda pics.!!! Keep posting them when you get back home home.

    Looking forward to your next travel pics.

    Sharon in Lexington, MO

    ReplyDelete