Wednesday, November 11, 2009

entering Texas

I couldn't understand anything what my buddy at the FedEx was telling me. But it seemed that it was important. 


Finally! YeeHaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


The road was very exciting. I had lots of thoughts going through my mind during those 5 hours. I could really feel the excitment of the oil industry. 


Big is good!


There is so much space that it seems when people are tired of one place.. they just leave.




Lubbock TX was the mid way to our next destination. After 5 hours of drive we stopped there for one night. It looked quite big but when I went out to explore downtown. Hmmmm. I felt a little ... alone.


Everybody was here


It was incredible how the streets were empty and all these people were in this one place. I was glad i found them. People looked very good. It was loud and happening. When i tasted my stake i was ready to move to Texas but i still have 9 days to think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment