Thursday, March 11, 2010

Carlsbad NM

Where is Carlsbad? 


... and my venue?


... where is John Wayne when you need him?


Finally i found it and got a really horrible room at the hotel. I couldn't take it. I decided to go back to the front desk and to "shmooze". Guess what? It worked. They gave me a suite. It was much better. Since i am an excellent cook i pampered myself  with my made raviolis, salads, 


accompanied by Bud Light and ... and 0% fat yogurts for desert.


Since i had a day off i put a lot of miles on my pajamas and ... watched 4 movies back to back without shame. Now i know who is my favorite male actor. Finally!

Next morning i had a children concert at "un-godly hour" ... 9:30 am. I woke up and ran to the kids performance. Funny but I always make it ; ) 

I didn't know what to expect from the evening concert. I asked the flag what should i do?


and the flag said ... "loose your accent first". I desperately said "but this is the only thing that i have". After a long pause flag answered me "then go to your dressing room and everything will be OK". My dressing room looked like that.


I needed some  privacy in order to change. Here felt a little uncomfortable. 


the only place i found was ...there. 


Audiences have no idea what happens in the back stages. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rud:

    I spent a couple of days in Carlsbad...watch out for the bat fligtht every evening from the caverns. Maybe you shoudl climb down the caverns too... wear your hat to protect from bat stuff.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete