Friday, March 12, 2010

Road to Las Cruces NM

I was on the road to Las Cruces. It was warm and lonely. 


Oh man, its going to be a long day.


On the way i generated some interest. "Sorry, no autographs today".


I hope that this cemetery wasn't of somebody like me.


I was loosing hope but ... all of a sudden "Hope Store". It was unbelievable. I got a few pounds of their product and went back on the road with a new energy. 


"I told no autographs!". Its so hard to be popular.


I was waiting for the driver but he never showed up. The ride wasn't that classy anyway.


As i was going up in the mountains i found real snow.  


That was only beginning. Later it got thicker. 


What about that??? Am i in New Mexico? or ... maybe i had a wrong product from that "hope store"?


On the other side  of the mountain the views were getting better and better


and the weather got warmer and warmer.  
Guess what it is ....................................................................................

 
............. it is a 
......................................... white sand 
.................................................................................. and a lot of it. 


.......... water!!! .................................
(purified and with bubbles would be better... hmmmmmm......) 


............ shade!!!


Also there was some kind of giant hippie.


As i was loosing my hope again ............................... i saw this. 


Yes! ... I am saved! Sorry stranger, now its your turn to walk. 


The travel through the desert became much easier. 


Finally i could enjoy my trip  


to Las Cruces.


The sun was going down. I knew that behind that mountain there was food, hotel and a skype session  with my girls in California. 


I was right. Las Cruces was catching the last light of the desert sunset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment