Monday, March 15, 2010

Globe AZ

On the way to Arizona there was some kind of border patrol action. That made me nervous. Anything with uniforms gives me shivers. Did my GPS lady made a mistake and sent me towards Mexico? When i asked officer if i am heading towards Mexico i raised a cloud of suspicion. I was forced to tell them my immigrant's heart warming story. The officer wiped his tear and let me go.

Luckily this dog didn't care how many margaritas i had yesterday. It was not a margarita dog.


Does this road have an end?


Oh! A curve?! How nice!


Can you eat it?


Its not a road to my venue. I took a random road deep into the wilderness just for curiosity.


This supposed to have my name on it. Bullet holes everywhere. People here like shooting even dead people.


I should be watching my back and also for the snakes instead of posing.


Wow! I thought that i am taller


It was so great but a little dangerous to be alone in this wilderness. What if i get bitten by the snake? What if i fell on these cactuses?


I am glad i survived. Let's get out. I am so not outdoors person. I need concrete, car noise and lots of people.


Not again the endless road.


Globe AZ was a town for outdoor people. Where can i have a lunch? Here?


Maybe ... not


The only other choice was this. Ok let's die here.


Not only i survived again but ... i had the BEST mexican cuisine in my life. I still dream about it.

Oh yes, the concert. I survived it ... for the third time. I didn't get shot. One audience member claimed that she would rather go shooting than playing a triangle in my spontaneous band.

We celebrated it with two ladies from my booking agency in a very shady bar until they closed it. No pics for obvious reasons ; )

Tomorrow i am going home ... to see this. Can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing performance last night! We laughed & enjoyed ourselves to tears! Thank-you!!! ~and have had your cd on all day at the shop! ~Wonderful!!!

    Thanks again,
    The Shaker~lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it's the triangle girl from last night...it is the Wild Wild West, what can I say! This was the best concert EVER! Keep up the good work...and you should try some cowboy boots with that nice suit next time!

    Thanks!
    The Triangle Girl

    ReplyDelete