Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nashua NH day 1


"A classy breakfast
is the way
to start the day."

(anonymous XXI c.)


Do you guys have Verizon here?


I took a long route through the White Mountains.


I think there is a Mount Washington in the back. Its kind of boring info.


Today was a hot day on the East Coast 86F. People were really enjoying it.


I stopped in the random town that i liked on the way. It was Concord NH.


You could feel the excitement of the spring everywhere. Somebody needed the sun,


and somebody the shade.


I found one too and it happened to be in front of the New Hampshire State House.


Well i decided to check how the government is doing their job there. The Senate didn't look to be very busy there.


nor was the House Chamber.


The only working person was the governor's secretary.


She told me that everyone is enjoying the weather and there is not too much of legislation to do anyway.

Very cool hair style


Not so cool.


Stairs or elevator? ............................. stairs of course.


Time to find my hotel.

Oh, its not so bad! I also loved Mozart concerto in the lobby. I guess i deserved it after all ; )


Ok, where is my room? Need some sleep


1 comment:

  1. This was great. I saw you in Griffin, GA and have been following you since.
    Thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete