Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mount Dora FL

Does this look like Alaska to you?


or this one?


I thought so. It almost snowed here. I wonder where do alligators go when they are freezing. I was so cold too + hungry. It looks like it's been closed in the fifties. No luck!


UPDATE: on my smashed thumb ( if you have strong stomach). WATCH OUT! Its graphic. I know that some of you "sickos" will like it. 

scroll down




down ...


more ...



more ...
a
h
h
h
h h      h  
                  h    h    h
    h  h  h
        h



I don't need piano in order to warm up. I just need a cool retro couch.   


I am ready! Can't wait to start the show.


The piano was one of the top 2 quality Steinways on this tour. Unbelievable! The venue was a small 500 seater. It was a perfect size for the intimate interaction with the audience. I loved every minute! Great audience and fun atmosphere. Usually i am very tired after the shows and do not party but this time ... i was hand cuffed and dragged by ... this army


"Oh Mary Lynn! Please, i'm not lookin' at that wine. No, no! ......ok, give me a sip!"


"We need some more please!!!"


"C'mon Steve, it was only a joke"


"Where ... is ... my .... car?"


Next day i had to drive for 7 hours. It was a Valentines Day. My schedule book on the Feb 14 page had a hidden card from .. my Lily. She is so sneaky! It was the best break in my day. 


Happy Valentines to you all!!! (wink wink)

3 comments:

  1. your show was fun and interesting and your music-making was beautiful! and we're so glad you agreed to hang w/us for a bit, which made it a lot easier to get the handcuffs on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patricks Day. My friend lives in Sorrento. He is a friend of Carole and told me that this show was absolutely wonderful. Follow me on Myspace and Twitter. The URL is ModelsActresss. For example, www.twitter.com/ModelsActresses and www.Myspace.com/ModelsActresses. You could add Facebook.

    ReplyDelete