Thursday, February 11, 2010

on the way to Florida

I had 2 days to get to Florida through Alabama and Georgia. Alabama didn't impress me although Rush Limbo provided a good entertainment for me. Never heard his radio shows before. I will never be the same. Atlanta was a half way. I stopped there for a night. First, i exchanged my green minivan into this 


Finally i am not a soccer mom anymore and it has windows ; ) I didn't expect Atlanta to be so big. It was freezing. There were no people on the streets. I was circling for 40 min around until i found the place which looked very mysterious from outside. It happened to be a persian restaurant. Great food and very classy atmosphere: interior design, music, service. I really like iranians. They are very well mannered, educated and confident people. I always like their company. 

Today i drove the rest of the road. It was b-o-r-i-n-g!!! I would rather be in Chicago or Washington where the snow storms are. I will try to catch one in N Carolina next week. Can't wait. But for now ...


Its a good sign.


Lake City,


funny ducks,


and the entrance to my hotel


were not snowed in. 

Bad sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment