Monday, January 25, 2010

Seaford DE

I am tired. Today was the hardest day. It started at 7 am by flying to Baltimore, renting car, driving to Delaware and then playing a concert at 8 pm. I don't mind the challenge except i get very impatient and start losing my brain which i need so much. 

At the Raleigh airport there was a long line to shine the shoes.  

  
Curiosity.


A moody bridge to Delaware.


Just a thought


The gap in the sky. 


A drama form the window of my hotel. 


During the concert this place was full with very responsive audience. Great feeling when 1200 people having fun at your show.  


However the pre show was a disaster. I was loosing my marbles. I had to go two times back to the hotel because my creative packing of the luggage messed up all my system and i was missing instruments for my show (not the piano). I was going crazy and  ... drinking coffee. During the concert i was on fire and had great energy. Everybody had fun. I could hear it. I didn't know that i had so much energy left after the such a crazy day. Yes, it was an adrenaline! 

With the light'n'sound dudes

The evening ended at the bar in Applebee's. I was the only costumer. Bartender Kay kept me company with her chat. She doesn't like to do anything on the weekends. Just to stay at home and have beers. Tomorrow is Tuesday. My 2 days off. I am going to Baltimore and spend them there. Gonna go out and listen some more bands before leaving for Texas and Wyoming. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed your concert in my area. I hope you can come to Boston some time soon! You've come a long way in the US since I was your student back in 2002-2003! Your music always blows me away.

    ReplyDelete