Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weynesboro GA

The road to Weynesboro was very contrasting.


Flatness didn't stop the nature to be beautiful. 


&*@% happens.


BTW, who knows Waynesboro in Georgia? ... I do.


Usually at the hotels i have to show my ID ... but not this time ; )


After "Grand Check In" i rushed to the outreach concert which was one of the best ones because there was good energy and great students. 


At the end there was the second biggest mob during the signing. This time luckily i wasn't put in dubious situation at the high school like in Shelton WA ... where i was asked to sign jeans on the legs ; ) My FB friends are growing very rapidly. I love it!  


The evening venue was very unusual. I would call it spiritual industrialism. The sound check was very intimate.


At this moment didn't know that in 8 hours i will be in huge physical pain and ... totally alone. 


My true fans arrived early and got the best seats.


Time to chill before i give all myself,


It was great. Loved my audience. I think  i took Moonlight Sonata to the different level. Academia would hate it ; ) 

At night started horrific pains and lasted for 14 hours. I couldn't move. Medication didn't help. Thanks for Kay (the president of the concert organization) who called me in the morning to thank for the last night's performance. She offered her help right away and was at my hotel with fruits and meds. She was my only contact with the outside world. Not only that. Later in the day she and her husband George hooked me up with the home made soup and the nurse Lonna who raised me from the dead. Here we are at the end of the day. I am standing and smiling.


These people broke the limits of kindness. It was something more. Lonna and her family were so wonderful. Donna is on the right.


I came as a stranger and left like a part of the family. I will never forget them and southern hospitality. 

Next day i left to Charlotte NC healthy and full of appreciation for life. On the way i saw an interesting road.  I decided to turn there and see where it leads. It was an amazing community.
 
 
The combination of drizzle, nature and the architecture was magic. I was jealous to them who lived there. 
 
  Wow!


Downtown Charlotte NC.


I went out of course and found Charlotte very compact and modern.
 

No special events except for ... i was called "supremacist bitch" by the bum because i didn't answer to his "happy new year" shout. I really enjoyed my solitude among the downtown crowd which was squeezing the last drops of the Sunday fun before week began.

North Carolina is beautiful but ... Georgia is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment