Friday, October 30, 2009

Centerville OH

I was waiting for the concert in Centerville OH. It meant that i will stay in the house of my parents in law. My best groupies Lily, Andrea and Caterina drove there from Chicago too. 

When you have in laws: father - italian, mother - venezuelan ... you will never be hungry. There are seconds and 3rds for everybody. Giuseppe will keep saying "mangia mangia" untill you are ready to explode.  Grazie Pepe! I am in heaven!!! (This is my 3rd pork chop) 

After few hours of eating we had a little siesta with Lily, Caterina and Sofie to make sure the calories are distributed evenly. "Hey, Caterina, don't lean too much on your cousin Sofie!"

The next day everybody was in their pajamas. There was more food and more siestas. I even forgot that i had a show at night. My piano was tested and approved by experts.

Not bad!

but where is everybody?

oh! here they are. Let's have fun, say quick good byes to the family and ... drive for 3 hours at night to the next destination. 


Long night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment