Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bremerton WA

Packed and left for Bremerton WA. It was short drive so we had some time for shopping 

At the motel in Bremerton we were greeted by very elegant older gentleman who were listening to the ragtime music at the desk. Our room had a balcony and the glass door to the lake. Keeth was very happy. He decided to express his gratitude to his pagan Gods ( I am not sure if neighbors appreciated it). 

My roadie also takes his responsibilities very seriously.

While I was giving a telephone interview the road manager was busy choosing the perfect dish for lunch. This time I got gourmet … hmmmm .... fish and chips. Wow! Great job, dude!

Its a show time! The venue of 1200 seats was incredibly live. The piano was in top condition. It was a real pleasure to perform.

 

It seemed that audience had good time. They were screaming and whistling. I love noise!

Next morning was i was in heaven!!! It was Dark and Rainy! I opened the door of the balcony as much as I could, felt the humid and chilly breeze on my skin and jumped back to bed. I did not want to part with my three down pillows. I love rock'n'roll lifestyle! Good bye Bremerton! 

No comments:

Post a Comment