Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Dalles OR

so hot here! humid and soaking hot! that sucks a lot of energy during the shows where is no conditioners. and that's here in the north Oregon. 2 shows a a day in a sizzling hall can bbq your soul (if u have one). First one was the for 200 teenagers. all the teachers were afraid how they will behave but ... i riled them up with unexpected questions and then had fun.
The new roadie Keeth was doing tour business all day long on the phone and computer. Here he is



Without Keeth would be impossible. In addition to all business he is my mommy and my nanny. The only minus is that he makes fun of me all the time.
On this blog i wanted to write my thoughts and feelings but at this insane rhythm i don't have them. I am a machine. I have only facts. No time for "being a girl" ; ) Maybe will have during the day off. See more pics from todays show where i harass my audience ; )



till next ciao!!!

1 comment:

  1. R- So glad your tour is going so great! Lily looks wonderful,give her our best. Love the blog and pics. Don't worry,cool weather coming soon, enjoy it while it lasts. Glad you have a roadie with you to help. Wish we could make one of your concerts, we need a Rudolf fix here in SLO town. You're pretty exceptional when it comes to entertainment,so I'm sure everyone is enjoying the concerts,so go for it and have a blast! All the best, Pat and Alex :)

    ReplyDelete