Saturday, September 12, 2009

Coos Bay OR

I got stopped by police for speeding. The status of concert pianist really helped me in this situation. No ticket this time. This is the last nite with my bestest roadie Lily


We were stuck in the car and and hotels for 10 days 24/7 every single minute and we had the best times in life. It is not the result of her getting pregnant (that was 5 month ago). I couldn't have the better partner and critic of my shows. She made my shows to get better and took care of the road business better than any professional. Every organizer of the venue fell in love with her. Even women. She made the best healthy meals that we ate in the car or on the side of the road


Also she was the best partner in taking the naps. In short she is the best woman on Earth.Today our friends came from Central Coast to Coos Bay OR to my tomorrow's concert on their Harley. How romantic! We had a really fun evening with them


I feel rested and look forward to tomorrows show. Would be nice to recall the feeling of the concert from yesterday. Will try to push even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment