Thursday, September 24, 2009

Richland WA

Today there is no fooling around news nor pics because i needed to be alive only for the concert. So i stayed in bed till then (no pics of that because my road manager did the same). He is just like my cat Brunhilda who always looks for the reasons to sleep. I love them both. They are good and smart Cats ; ) Each time i do that i feel very privileged to be musician. To stay all day in bed and show at night. On the way to sound check got my regular 5 pm Starbucks. I had a feeling that today will be not so good. Didn't have that spark. Felt empty. When i saw the 1500 seats venue my blood started to boil slowly and get that adrenaline to work. The concert association people were very elegant and expected a great show because i was an opener of their season. Keeth is working some details with them.

i am getting more and more excited before the show.

The moment i changed into my tux i was ready to go just like charged police dog. The 1500 seat hall was almost full 

and I had a blast.


The audience was very responsive and fed me with more and more energy. Finally it was one of the best shows. I love big venues! They are very challenging, keeps me on my tows therefore gives really good results. It was funny that people who missed my shows in Oregon came here to see it in Washington. After encore ... signing madness.

The night finished with great Walla Walla wine and dinner at the private home with a group of board members. 

Sooooooooooo tired! Tomorrow 3 hours drive to Baker OR and 2 shows. Gonna be tough. Love it or leave it. ................Love it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment